If you already use Google Chrome you don’t need to worry about downloading the latest version manually. The web browser should download the update and install it automatically.
If you are a WordPress users you might have experienced an issue by visiting your website with the latest build of Chrome. This issue occurs as the lastest version of Google Chrome is conflicting with the
Update: This issue is now fixed officially. Please update to Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.107 (Win, Mac, Linux) that fixes this behavior.
How to Manually Update Google Chrome to the Latest Version?
If you’re already a Chrome user, most likely, your browser is silently updated to the latest version. You can confirm if you’re already updated or not by opening Customize and control Google Chrome > About Google Chrome. To apply the update, you should relaunch the browser.
Google Chrome Latest Version Download
You can download Google Chrome using the following links:
If you want to download Google Chrome offline installer instead of the web installer, you can get it using following link:
If you are looking for the portable version of Google Chrome, please use the download link below.
Do check out the Google Chrome category to see everything about the web browser.
If you are adventurous and want to test Google Chrome Beta, Dev or Canary build, click on the download links below!
Download Google Chrome for Android and iOS Platforms
Chrome Change Log Archive
Security Fixes in Chrome 43.0.2357.130
- CVE-2015-1266: Scheme validation error in WebUI.
- CVE-2015-1268: Cross-origin bypass in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1267: Cross-origin bypass in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1269: Normalization error in HSTS/HPKP preload list.
Chrome 43.0.2357.65 Security Fixes
- CVE-2015-1252: Sandbox escape in Chrome.
- CVE-2015-1253: Cross-origin bypass in DOM.
- CVE-2015-1254: Cross-origin bypass in Editing.
- CVE-2015-1255: Use-after-free in WebAudio.
- CVE-2015-1256: Use-after-free in SVG.
- CVE-2015-1251: Use-after-free in Speech.
- CVE-2015-1257: Container-overflow in SVG.
- CVE-2015-1258: Negative-size parameter in Libvpx.
- CVE-2015-1259: Uninitialized value in PDFium.
- CVE-2015-1260: Use-after-free in WebRTC.
- CVE-2015-1261: URL bar spoofing.
- CVE-2015-1262: Uninitialized value in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1263: Insecure download of spellcheck dictionary.
- CVE-2015-1264: Cross-site scripting in bookmarks.