Google Chrome Latest Version Download for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Mobile
Google Chrome 45 Security Fixes
Google has limited the access to bug details for the time being. This is done to protect Chrome users from the vulnerabilities. Google will release details once majority of users are updated.
Chrome 45.0.2454.101 fixes 2 security issues. They are rated High thus making the update highly recommended install. The 2 security issues fixed are:
- Cross-origin bypass in DOM (CVE-2015-1303)
- Cross-origin bypass in V8 (CVE-2015-1304)
Chrome 45.0.2454.85 includes 29 security fixes thus making it a highly recommended update for all Chrome users. If you have disabled automatic updates for any reason, you should update to the latest version of Google Chrome immediately. Here’s the list of security fixes applied to Chrome 45:
- Cross-origin bypass in DOM (CVE-2015-1291)
- Cross-origin bypass in ServiceWorker (CVE-2015-1292)
- Cross-origin bypass in DOM (CVE-2015-1293)
- Use-after-free in Skia (CVE-2015-1294)
- Use-after-free in Printing (CVE-2015-1295)
- Character spoofing in omnibox (CVE-2015-1296)
- Permission scoping error in WebRequest (CVE-2015-1297)
- URL validation error in extensions (CVE-2015-1298)
- Use-after-free in Blink (CVE-2015-1299)
- Information leak in Blink (CVE-2015-1300)
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives. (CVE-2015-1301)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.5 branch (currently 184.108.40.206)
How to Manually Update Google Chrome to the Latest Version?
If you’re already a Chrome user, most likely, your browser is silently updated to the latest version. You can confirm if you’re already updated or not by opening Customize and control Google Chrome > About Google Chrome. To apply the update, you should relaunch the browser.
Google Chrome Latest Version Download
You can download Google Chrome using the following links:
If you want to download Google Chrome offline installer instead of the web installer, you can get it using following link:
If you are looking for the portable version of Google Chrome, please use the download link below.
Do check out the Google Chrome category to see everything about the web browser.
If you are adventurous and want to test Google Chrome Beta, Dev or Canary build, click on the download links below!
Download Google Chrome for Android and iOS Platforms
Chrome Change Log Archive
If you are a WordPress users you might have experienced an issue by visiting your website with the latest build of Chrome. This issue occurs as the lastest version of Google Chrome is conflicting with the
Update: This issue is now fixed officially. Please update to Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.107 (Win, Mac, Linux) that fixes this behavior.
Security Fixes in Chrome 43.0.2357.130
- CVE-2015-1266: Scheme validation error in WebUI.
- CVE-2015-1268: Cross-origin bypass in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1267: Cross-origin bypass in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1269: Normalization error in HSTS/HPKP preload list.
Chrome 43.0.2357.65 Security Fixes
- CVE-2015-1252: Sandbox escape in Chrome.
- CVE-2015-1253: Cross-origin bypass in DOM.
- CVE-2015-1254: Cross-origin bypass in Editing.
- CVE-2015-1255: Use-after-free in WebAudio.
- CVE-2015-1256: Use-after-free in SVG.
- CVE-2015-1251: Use-after-free in Speech.
- CVE-2015-1257: Container-overflow in SVG.
- CVE-2015-1258: Negative-size parameter in Libvpx.
- CVE-2015-1259: Uninitialized value in PDFium.
- CVE-2015-1260: Use-after-free in WebRTC.
- CVE-2015-1261: URL bar spoofing.
- CVE-2015-1262: Uninitialized value in Blink.
- CVE-2015-1263: Insecure download of spellcheck dictionary.
- CVE-2015-1264: Cross-site scripting in bookmarks.