Backup your PC with Paragon Drive Backup 9.0 Free Edition
In this digital age when all important data are stored in binary format, it becomes very important for us to backup this data. It is always best to be prepared for the worst while dealing with digital data. Paragon Drive Backup 9.0 Free Edition is one of the simplest and easy to use software to backup a PC or separate partitions to a local drive or external USB drive or a Firewire Device.
In case of any disaster, it could restore entire data of the PC, separate partitions or any combination of disks and partitions from one archive that is backed up previously. It can also create bootable USB Flash drive, CD or DVD to recover your PC on demand.
Paragon Drive Backup is an easy to use program with its wizard driven user interface and doesn’t bother you with confusing questions. It does its job in the best way by backing up your precious data when and where you tell it, and recovers it without any problem whenever disaster happens.
- Backup Entire PC – backup an entire hard disk or separate partitions
- Perform Live Backups – Paragon Hot Backup® technology creates backup images without restarting Windows
- Storage options for your backups – Save backup images to local drives or external USB or Firewire Devices
- Check archive validity of existing archives or when creating new ones
- Supports USB 2.0 disk drives
Supported File Systems
NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1), FAT16, FAT32, Linux Ext2FS, Linux Ext3FS, Linux Swap, HPFS
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP Professional SP2 (32/64-bit), Windows XP Home SP2, Windows 2000 Professional SP4
Download Paragon Drive Backup 9.0 Free edition 32bit/64bit (77Mb) (For free registration, when installing, click on ‘Get free license key‘).
Note: Free edition is for Non-commercial use only