is going to soon launch has launched Microsoft Office 2010 to the public. If you are still not sure if you should switch to Microsoft Office 2010 or stay with the present Microsoft Office version, Microsoft is providing you the option to download and test the latest version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 free for 60 days through Technet Evaluation Center.
Since, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is the most complete edition of Microsoft Office 2010 (see Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison table below), therefor it is best suited for testing and evaluation purposes. Hence, Microsoft is providing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 for testing and evaluating purpose.
Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
Table of Editions Programs and Features Starter Home and Student Home and Business Standard Professional Professional Academic Professional Plus Word Starter edition Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Excel Starter edition Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes PowerPoint No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes OneNote No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Outlook No No Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Publisher No No No Yes Yes Yes Yes Access No No No No Yes Yes Yes Communicator No No No No No No Yes InfoPath No No No No No No Yes SharePoint Workspace (Groove) No No No No No No Yes Office Customization Tool (OCT) No No No Volume edition only No No Volume edition only
1. Office Home and Student boxed product is available in a Family Pack, allowing usage on three PCs in one house; other boxed products can be used on two PCs.
2. Office Customization Tool is used to customize the installation of Office 2010/2007 by creating a Windows Installer patch file (.MSP) and replaces the Custom Installation Wizard and Custom Deployment Wizard included in earlier versions of the Office Resource Kit which created a Windows Installer Transform (.MST). Office Customization Tool is only included in Volume License editions of Office 2010.
Please read the following before you evaluate Office Professional Plus 2010:
- This Office Professional Plus 2010 evaluation will de-activate in 60 days and it requires the removal of any earlier versions of Office before installation. Thus, Microsoft recommends not to evaluate this software on a PC that will need an activated copy of Office after the 60 day trial period is over.
- This evaluation software will expire in 60 days after which it will deactivate and must be uninstalled before installing a purchased copy.
- A Windows Live ID is needed to download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 evaluation.
- You can request your free Office 2010 free trial product key from the Microsoft Office website.
Microsoft Office 2010 Download
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Download Microsoft Project Professional 2010
- Download Microsoft Visio Premium 2010
Direct Download Links of Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit English (14.0.4763.1000_ProfessionalPlus_retail_ship_x86_en-us.exe)
- Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit English (14.0.4763.1000_ProfessionalPlus_retail_ship_x64_en-us.exe)
Click here for complete details of system requirements for Microsoft Office 2010.