7 Taskbar Tweaker – Best Utility to Control Windows 7’s Taskbar
Do you like the new Windows 7 Taskbar? Do you want to have more control over its functionality and fine tune the settings-like middle-click to close or focus a window and other behavior? Here’s a small portable utility, 7 Taskbar Tweaker, that does the job.
7 Taskbar Tweaker lets you toggle up to six different features:
- Show standard window menu on right-click instead of jumplist
- Close or focus a window on middle click instead of running a new instance
- Disable grouping of windows by file path or application id
- Cycle through windows of a grouped button on left click instead of showing a thumbnail preview
- Open with while dropping a file on a taskbar button instead of pinning
- Disable thumbnail previews
7 Taskbar Tweaker is freeware, portable and light program for Windows 7 only.
Simply download and extract the .RAR file to run the .EXE (executable) file of 7 Taskbar Tweaker.
Download it using following link (according to your Windows 7 edition):