Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (build 184.108.40.2064) and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 (build 220.127.116.114) released with Cloud Protection.
Kaspersky Lab has announced the commercial release of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2012. Both, KIS2012 and KAV2012 is a comprehensive security tool for Windows users. The application provides protection against viruses and malware, unknown threats and Internet fraud.
When the beta version was released we showed you a sneak peak of the new user interface.
The latest version features several new functions including Cloud Protection with an overhauled new user interface. The new Cloud Protection Technology uses the data from Kaspersky Security Network to enhance security of your PC. The main application window now displays all necessary information on your computer’s security status, the active defense components, the up-to-date of the anti-virus databases, and the license period.
Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Antivirus Features:
- Protection components providing security of:
- files and personal data;
- network activity.
- Virus scan tasks used to scan individual files, folders, drives, areas or the entire computer for viruses.
- Update ensuring the up-to-date status of the internal application modules, and the databases used to scan for malicious programs, and to detect network attacks and spam messages.
- Wizards and tools facilitating the execution of tasks.
- Support features that provide information support for working with the program and expanding its capabilities.
Note: For users of KIS 2011 and KAV 2011, there is a known issue in the latest version. When installing KIS 2012 or KAV 2012 over the 2011 version, the previously activated additional license for the 2011 version will not be inherited by the 2012 version.
You can download the latest trial version from the links below:
The original validity period of the current license is retained and is not affected if you update KIS 2011, KIS 2010, KIS 2009 to KIS 2012. You can use your current activation code to migrate to KIS 2012.
Similarly, KAV 2011, KAV 2010, KAV 2009 users can use their current activation code to migrate to KAV 2012 for free.