Get Free license of iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Windows [Expired Giveaway]
iSkysoft Studio is offering a free license of “iMedia Converter for Windows” worth $49 for Free to everyone till 27th Dec, 2010.
iMedia Converter for Windows is a total media converter which combines ripping DVD disks and converting audio and video files, making it easier for windows users to rip DVDs, convert videos (such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV) and extract audio from DVD and video for playback on mobile players like iPod Touch 4, iPod Nano, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, Archos, HTC and other portable devices. Also it helps you remove DRM protection and wipe off restrictions from enjoying video and audio files. It gives a full support of Windows 7.
- Rip DVDs to audio/video formats
- Remove DRM protections and restrictions
- Trim, crop and edit and make special personalized video
- Convert videos for playback on all popular media devices including iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, HTC, etc.
- Add subtitles to video
- Save snapshots from movie or video as a JPG image
- Adjust output file parameters such as Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bit Rate
- Merge several files or the split segments into one complete file
How To Receive The Free License Code?
- Visit the iSkysoft Facebook fan page, click on the “Like” button.
- Click on the “Windows Software” tab if it is not selected.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and E-Mail address.
- Click on the “Send Me Keycode” button, you will receive an email with the free license code.
- Download iMedia Converter for Windows, install and activate it using the free license code that you received.
Thanks to Jinlei Huo for the tip!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our readers! :)