Download Best Windows 8 Apps Free, Including “Where’s My Water?” and “Where’s My Perry?” Games
Happy Holidays! As holidays have started, Microsoft has created a special category in the Windows Store called “Great offers on apps.” From this special category, you can buy some of the best apps for Windows 8 at special prices, you can even get premium Windows apps or games for free.
The description of the “Great offers on apps” reads, “Check out these offers and save some money. You’ll find great apps, subscriptions and premium services for a reduce price or, in some cases, for free! The fine print: offers valid through January 31, 2013 (while supplies last), in the Windows Store, in the United States only and made available by the app publishers, not Microsoft.”
So, if you are living in the United States of America, you can get these Windows apps at special prices or for free. At the time of writing, we noticed, six Windows apps available for download. The six Windows apps available for download are:
- The ESPN App: The ESPN app for Windows 8, offered on desktop and tablet, provides sports fans with all the things they love about ESPN in a single place. Get up- to- the -minute scores, news, and analysis for all your favorite teams, leagues, and players. Access rich, in-depth content from the leader in sports.
- Expedia: Book hotels from your Windows Store app and save up to 60% with Expedia Mobile Exclusive deals! The Expedia Best Price Guarantee ensures you get the perfect hotel at the best price. Choose from more than 140,000 hotels worldwide.
- Where’s My Water?: Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzle complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps. Play across 3 stories, with 3 separate games, and more than 400 total puzzles with free updates.
- The New York Times: Download the New York Times app for Windows 8 and get FREE unlimited access now through January 31, 2013.
- Zinio: Limited time – stuff your stockings with free digital magazines. Take $50 towards our most popular single issues and mini-subscriptions from Zinio. Click on this link to claim your free voucher.
- Where’s My Perry?: Where’s My Perry? is a challenging physics-based puzzle where you need to use water in all its different forms, ice, steam and liquid, to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P! Play more than 80 puzzles across 4 chapters, with free updates.
As you can see in the screenshot, all the six Windows apps are available for free. Both the utterly popular games by Disney, titled “Where’s My Water?” and “Where’s My Perry?” are available for free.
We hope, more app developers will join in to offer their Windows apps for a great deal. We also hope that Microsoft will offer this deal to all the markets of Windows Store globally.