MDownloader: Automated Quick File Download From File Hosting Services
MDownloader is a tiny program for downloading files available at the most popular file hosting servers such as Rapidshare, Megaupload and others. When downloading files, it allows you to queue the files you want to download and forget about them, thus removing the need of any human intervention.
After you add a link, MDownloader automatically check if the file is available or not, then it waits for the wait-time to lapse. It then recognizes and enters the CAPTCHA automatically and downloads the files for you. It even supports download resuming for those file hosting services that support it.
MDownloader also offers the option to do multiple simultaneous uploads to file hosting services.
- Page parsing to find supported links & matching interchangeable links (by name and size).
- RSS monitoring, FilesTube & Release Database searching.
- Download resuming (for those providers which support it in anonymous mode).
- Password detection and captcha recognition (OCR engine will try to recognize it, but sometimes manual recognition is required).
- Direct download and download via proxy mode (with authentication or without).
- Download acceleration using interchangeable links or proxy servers.
- Multiupload – upload a fileset to many providers at once.
Currently supported providers:
- Klurk.com (aggregate)
- MirrorCreator.com (aggregate)
It do requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed for working. Other than that, it is a very good free automatic file downloader from various file hosts.