Nero Kwik Media includes the best of Nero BurnLite 10, to organize and manage your media files, including photos, videos and songs.
The quick, easy and free Kwik Media Manager is powered by apps of your choice to give you the most unusual and customizable experience for your videos, music, photos and data.
It can be used as an all-in-one free media management application. It lets you easily find, organize, edit, play and share your music, photos and video clips. You can sync these files between your computers, tablets, mobile phones and online social networks. It’s unique integrated app store lets you buy apps or download free apps to extend its capabilities, very clever move by Nero! From Nero Kwik Media FAQ:
Nero apps are exciting, helpful features that enhance your Nero software. Designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing software, apps are the easiest way to get more out of your software by selecting the ones that best suit your needs. Choose from a variety of free and for-purchase apps.
You can read all the FAQ’s related to this product here.
Kwik Media Manager comes with basic editing tools like automatic red-eye reduction, slideshow creator, video clipper and disc burner (free for a limited time).
- Move all the files your heart desires to and from your PC and mobile devices
- View HD video projects on DVD and watch Hollywood Blu-ray movies on your laptop
- With just a few clicks, you can create a CD mix from your favorite playlists
- Play back your favorite jams from your laptop and rip Audio CDs to add to your computer
- Easily organize photos of friends and family by faces
- Browse and organize photos, music and videos in one place
- Conveniently create projects to burn and share straight from your library
- Make quick and easy edits of photos before sharing or adding to slideshows
- Upload your photos, music and videos to social media websites with just a few clicks
- Add exciting, animated background themes to slideshows
- Sync your music playlists as well as photo and video album contents from your PC to any mobile device with USB mass storage