Phone Disk: iPhone-Mounting Application Free Through December 1 [Expired]
If you need to get into your iPhone’s file system to extract music and photos, or if you just want to take advantage of some of the unused space on your phone like a USB drive, Phone Disk is the software for you that will help you out.
Phone Disk sits quietly in your menu bar and waits for you to attach your iPhone, or iPod touch, or iPad to your computer. If it finds your iOS device, it automatically mounts it. Now, you can directly access, preview, open, edit and save files to and from the iOS device by using Windows Explorer or Finder or any other file manager. Best of all, it works with any generation of iOS device, and there is no need for any jailbreak.
Features of the Phone Disk includes:
- Preview, open, edit and save images, documents and more directly on the device as well as directly access the device through other programs such as a document editing program.
- Browse the iPhone in Finder and Windows Explorer.
- Fully integrated with OS X and Windows.
- Able to mount multiple iPhones and iPod Touches simultaneously.
- Works with or without jail breaking the device.
- Allows images copied to the DCIM folder to be viewed directly in the Photos app (Mac version only).
Macroplant is giving away free license key of Phone Disk for Mac and PC until December 1, 2010. To grab your free copy of Phone Disk for Mac or PC, simply download Phone Disk setup installer and use the registration key to unlock and activate the software.
Download Phone Disk for Mac v1.673: Phone_DiskMac_1.673.mpkg.zip
Download Phone Disk for Windows PC v1.100: PhoneDiskPC_1100.zip
Activate Phone Disk using the free license code: 2H96A-QK7MX-8GEYK1V-ZR6S8. [via LifeHacker]