Download Microsoft Office 2013 Free 60-Day Trial Version
Microsoft has already released Office 2013 final RTM version to TechNet and MSDN subscribers. Microsoft Office 2013 Consumer Preview was already available as free download. Microsoft has finally made available a 60 day trial of the full version of Office 2013 Professional free download.
Now, even if you are not a TechNet or MSDN subscriber, you can download a fully functional copy of Office 2013 absolutely free from Microsoft. This 60 day trial version is a fully functional copy of Microsoft Office 2013. You can use all functions of the 60 day trial version of Office 2013 without any limitations or restrictions.
Free 60-Day Trial Download: Office 2013 Professional Plus
The 60 day trial version of Office 2013 which Microsoft is providing as free download, is Office 2013 Professional Plus.
Office Professional Plus 2013 includes the following:
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Microsoft Lync 2013
Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office 2013 Professional Plus is available for download. It is available in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish languages.
Microsoft Office 2013 System requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk space: 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Downloads Links
Get free Microsoft Office 2013 product key (60-day trial version)
When you click on the download links above, you’ll be asked to login using your Windows Live ID before you can download Office 2013. If you don’t have a Windows Live ID, you need to register for a free account. After you login to your Windows Live ID account, you’ll get your personal working product key of Office 2013 to successfully install the product on your computer.
Note: If you have installed Office 2013 Consumer Preview, you’ll need to uninstall it first.