Prevent Software Bugs and Win a Free Armadillo License [Giveaway Expired]
Armadillo is an adaptive bug prevention system that allows .NET developers to prevent bugs as they code. This innovative software bug prevention system prevents bugs from creeping into your code, making it much more optimised, without any extra work required from you. Thus the system gives you confidence in your code, and shows you where the next bug can be hiding, automatically.
Earlier, we have covered an article about Armadillo: Adaptive Bug Prevention Tool for Software Developers. We have since been testing this adaptive bug prevention system, and we are happy with it.
Thanks to Avi Hein, Community Manager of Typemock Ltd., as a special offer for My Technology Guide readers, you are invited to be one of the first to try Armadillo and win a FREE license.
Watch the video below for an introduction about Armadillo:
Win a free license of Armadillo and start preventing software bugs as you code.
How to win Armadillo FREE License?
- First, download a copy of Armadillo from http://www.armadilloverdrive.
- Start preventing software bugs using this innovative adaptive bug prevention system.
- Post a review of Armadillo on your blog, as a guest post, or in an article or magazine.
- Very important, send a link to your review to email@example.com.
- You can write or post a review on your blog, in a newspaper or magazine, or other outlet.
- Reviews can be written or video. If you post a video review, you must embed the video in your blog or article.
- Extra points are given for promoting your review and connecting with Armadillo on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Send a link to your review to firstname.lastname@example.org