Easily Create/Modify Windows Bootloader Entries with EasyBCD
If you dual-boot or multi-boot your PC, then it might be sometime a daunting task to edit and change the boot loader entries. But there are some utilities available for both Windows and Linux platforms that makes this daunting task easy.
EasyBCD is one such freeware utility available for the Windows platform, that helps you to take control of your boot loader easily. EasyBCD lets you customize your Windows Vista or Windows 7 boot loader settings easily. Using EasyBCD, setting up and configuring dual-boot or multi-boot options between Windows 7, Windows Vista, older editions of Windows like Windows XP & Windows 2003, Linux distros like Ubuntu, BSD, and even Apple Mac OS X is an easy task.
The user interface of the application is very easy to use and neatly laid down. You can easily create, edit or delete boot loader entries. You can also edit the boot menu, the menu which is shown when you boot your PC. The latest version of EasyBCD has all the bug fixes and now completely supports Windows 7.
Features of EasyBCD:
- Boot into XP/Vista/7/Ubuntu/OS X
- Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Hard disks (VHD), WinPE
- Repair the Windows bootloader, change your boot drive, create a bootable USB
- Rename entries, set default boot target, change BCD timeout, hide the boot menu
- Create your own custom boot sequence, hide drives on boot, backup and restore configurations
[ Download EasyBCD ]