Download Norton Internet Security 2010 with Free 90 Days Subscription
Norton Internet Security 2010 is designed to be the fastest virus, spyware and internet protection that you can buy. The new Norton Internet Security main window acts as a security management interface. Norton Internet Security 2010 is the fastest and lightest security suite Symantec has ever delivered. It guards your PC, network, online activities and your identity with innovative, intelligent detection technologies optimized to combat today’s aggressive, rapid-fire attacks. Improved Norton Safe Web technology blocks Internet threats before they can infect your PC.
So you can browse, buy and bank online with confidence. It even warns you of unsafe web sites right in your search results. Plus, unlike other Internet security suites, it provides easy-to-understand threat and performance information to help you avoid future threats and keep your PC running fast.
- Engineered for Speed
- Norton Identity Safe
- Control without disruptions
- Secure Networking
- Parental Controls
- Spam Blocking
To download & install Norton Internet Security 90-day Introductory Subscription software, please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Download Now” This downloads the executable file for your introductory subscription
- Choose either Run or Save. We recommend you Save the file and choose where you would like to save the file. We recommend the Desktop.
- Once your download is complete, you must install it. To easily install your software, go to where you saved the download and double click on the software icon. This will begin your installation process.
- A pre-install scan appears. This scan can take a while (If you think your computer is virus free, you can click “Skip Scan” to skip the scan).
- Click “Start Scan” if you prefer to check for viruses before the product is installed.
- Once installation is completed, you will need to ‘Agree’ to our License agreement. You can try the 90-Day Subscription or enter a product key and finish the installation process.
- If you are connected to the internet, Norton Internet Security will run Live Update to check for product updates.
[ Direct Download Link ] [ NIS 2010 Free 90 Days Promotion Page ] [via]