EASEUS Partition Master Professional Review Plus 10 License Giveaway [Expired]
EASEUS Partition Master is a comprehensive Windows application for easily managing hard disk partitions. Its convenient user-interface simplifies your tasks by offering many functions to manage your partitions. The Professional Edition can let you enjoy all the powerful basic and advanced partition functions.
Windows default partition manager is very basic and doesn’t offer advanced partition options. EaseUS Partition Master with Partition Recovery Wizard integrated is a comprehensive toolkit for computer users. It covers a full range of features including Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard and disk & partition copy and more.
EaseUS Partition Master also allows users to create bootable disk. Using this bootable disk, you can manage hard disk partitions when the Operating System crashes. You can also resize the primary drive to reinstall other Operating Systems or even manage partitions on a computer without Operating System.
We received a trial version of EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition for review. It came along with Linux bootable disk option.
Key Advantages of EaseUS Partition Master:
- It is an ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and the easiest and most convenient hard disk partition manager toolkit including Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard.
- Its built-in Linux-based bootable disk enable you manage hard disk partitions when Operating System inaccessible.
- Copy Wizard to copy partition or migrate entire hard disk to another without Windows reinstallation.
- Partition Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost partitions.
- Stable partition management which will protect your data.
Interface and Usability
EaseUS Partition Manager comes enriched with a hefty set of functions. The Operations area will be handy when you want to do some disk management tasks. If you are are not happy with Windows built-in backup feature; you can use the wizard and do backup and recovery tasks. This can be accomplished by using the Copy disk wizard, Copy partition wizard and Partition recovery wizard. Using the software it’s very easy to create the Linux bootable disks. Using these disks, you can rebuild MBR and can also create/delete/format partitions before installing OS. You can make bootable USB disk, CD/DVD and can export ISO image as well. The program lets you resize other NTFS partitions excluding NTFS system partition without reboot. Before that you must make sure all applications in the partition are closed.
The Disk Copy is designed to copy your entire disk to a new hard drive. There was a time when upgrading to a new hard drive meant hours of downloading your data, applications, and operating systems to disks; then more hours of reinstalling everything to the new hard drive. With Disk and Partition Copy Wizard, you can quickly and easily create an exact copy of your hard disk, including the operating system, applications, preferences, settings, and data. Partition Copy is designed to back up your partitions before the partition operations applied to the hard disk to prevent any data lost from program error or some other accidental incidents. Disk and Partition Copy Wizard can also copy dynamic volume safely to basic disk and resize it indirectly.
Partition Recovery Wizard included into EaseUS Partition Master completely protects your partition, allowing you to recover deleted or lost partitions due to a hardware or software failure. Together with Partition Manager, Copy Wizard and other useful features, you can do mostly anything you want on hard disk with EaseUS Partition Master. You must have this Partition Recovery Wizard if you care for safety of your partition and wish to be fully armed and ready for any personal, hardware or software failure, virus attack, or hacker’s intrusive destruction partition loss. You can recover the deleted or lost partition with Partition Recovery Wizard – a reliable partition recovery tool.
- Resize dynamic volume – resize dynamic volume without data loss.
- Support command line – for easier disk management and run a batch file with no need for program running.
- Repair RAID-5 volume – repair RAID-5 by reconstructing the data of the failed member on another disk.
- Convert FAT partition to NTFS – to use the advantages of NTFS.
- Wipe data on free space – to offer a safer space for the new data.
- Disk surface test – check or find bad sectors.
- Convert primary to logical and vice versa – convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Defragmentation – speed up your computer.
EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition with built-in Linux bootable disk license retails at $19.95. It is definitely a good software which provides great value. If you want a comprehensive solution then we must recommend going for EASEUS Partition Master with WinPE bootable disk.
Download EaseUS Partition Master
For those who may have missed this giveaway, you all can get any EASEUS product at 30% discount. Simply visit EaseUS store at http://www.easeus.com/buynow.htm, select the product you want to buy and use the coupon code:
EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition with built-in Linux bootable disk License Giveaway
Thanks to EASEUS for sponsoring 10 EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition with built-in Linux bootable disk licenses. Being a reader of My Technology Guide, you stand a chance to win one license. All you have to do is become a subscriber and comment below. We’ll announce the winners in one week from the date of publishing this contest. For increasing your chances, you can like us, follow us and share the word about the campaign using the share buttons below.
Update: Winners are announced here.