Bleeding Edge is a Linux shell-script designed for the popular Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) operating system, both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Ubuntu are supported. With the help of Bleeding Edge, you can easily install all the multimedia codecs, system fonts, Flash Player, Mozilla Firefox 4, Ubuntu Tweak, Hulu, LibreOffice, VirtualBox...
We Need Your Help
We work hard to bring you the tutorials, tips and software reviews. The survival of our website solely relies on advertisement revenue.
If you like our site and you find it useful, please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker.
- Understanding Innovative Technologies in User Tracking says:
- jon says:
- Darine White says:
- 7 android announce announcement antivirus apps browser download Downloads fix free free license freeware giveaway Google Google Chrome how-to improvements iphone license Linux Mac Mac OS X microsoft Microsoft Windows mozilla Mozilla Firefox new feature operating system Portable release review Security software update updates Vulnerability Web browser Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 windows software Windows update windows vista windows xp
Get our latest posts delivered to your email daily.
Deal of The Day
Free Magazines, Ebooks
- Windows 10 at Work for Dummies - FREE for a limited time (Regular Price $17.99)
- 2016 IT Management Kit (a $17.99 value) FREE for a limited time!
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Will Like Windows 10 (Free Guide)
- 10 Awesome GNOME Apps that Didn't Come With Your Distro (Free Guide)
- 10 Windows Task Manager Tricks You Didn't Know (Free Guide)