Apple’s next upcoming OS X 10.9 dubbed as OS X Mavericks was announced recently at the WWDC 2013. OS X Mavericks boasts improvements and a lot of changes under the hood. If you adore the look of the latest OS X and want the same look for your Windows operating system, here’s OS X Mavericks transformation pack for you.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks transformation pack is available for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 including Windows Server Editions. According to the developer, using Mavericks transformation pack you’ll have the best user experiences which greatly resembles the real OS X Mavericks from Windows operating system side.
The transformation pack includes UXStyle which automatically edits Windows system files, so you don’t have to worry about downloading it separately. The setup file of OS X Mavericks transformation pack lets you choose the features you want to install. Once Mavericks transformation pack is installed, reboot your system and enjoy the visual treat.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks transformation pack for Windows features
- Seamless install and uninstall giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable with a single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all Windows editions including Windows Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Mavericks / iOS 7 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured