Living in an Internet age has its own set of headaches. Problems related to the Internet not working properly, connection issues, high pings, slow connections, or complete drop in pings for no reason whatsoever. All these problems leaves the users confused and in trying to get them fixed asap, they spend a lot of time and money.
Here’s a freeware portable application for Windows, called “Complete Internet Repair,” which will save you from having to go through lengthy troubleshooting sessions. It will instead try to fix the Internet or networking issues in Windows with the click of a button. The best thing is that it will also repair Internet Explorer 9 along with others.
The free portable application will help you reset, restore, clear or repair a variety of Internet related settings on your Windows computer system.
Particularly, Complete Internet Repair will do the following:
- Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Repair Winsock (Reset Catalog)
- Renew Internet connections
- Flush DNS Resolver Cache
- Repair Internet Explorer 9
- Clear Windows Update History
- Repair Windows / Automatic Updates
- Repair SSL / HTTPS / Cryptography
- Reset Windows Firewall configuration
- Restore the default hosts file
- Repair Workgroup Computers view
It will come handy for users facing the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.
Rizone3, developer of the application
How to repair network issues using Complete Internet Repair?
The freeware application is very easy to use and the developer has designed it keeping the novice users in mind.
- Simply select the check boxes that appears before the items that you want to repair.
- Now, click on the really big Go! button.
- The status of the repair is displayed in a log.
Note: Some repairs may need a restart of the computer to complete.
Complete Internet Repair is a handy program for users who are experiencing Internet connectivity issues, or just want to repair Internet Explorer as it is a good Internet Explorer repair tool too.