Earlier, we shared about how you can change Microsoft Office product key. The method described in that post was easy but if you are looking for an idiot proof method, then this post is for you. Microsoft normally keeps license information hidden. Thus making it hard for most users who may want to change Microsoft Office product key very challenging. Most users try to follow the traditional way of uninstall Microsoft Office productivity suite and then install it again. You don’t need to follow that tradition any more. Office Key Remover helps you remove Microsoft Office license information from the system and use a new Office product key to activate it. Office Key Remover is a freeware utility that easily removes Microsoft Office license from the computer with a click of a button. It supports almost all Office productivity suite starting from Microsoft Office XP, Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010 and the latest Office 2013 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
Office Key Remover removes the product key and activation status of the Office productivity suite installed on a system. After you remove the license information and activation status of Office, it asks for a new product key when you launch, for instance Word, to reactivate Office. Thus you can type in the new Microsoft Office product key and activate it.
Use Office Key Remover to change Microsoft Office product key
- First off, you need to visit the developer’s website and download Office Key Remover. Extract the installer of Office Key Remover.
- Install the application. During installation, if the installer prompts you to install any third-party software, like a password manager or PDF reader or system manager or anything else, which may choose not to install.
- Now run Office Key Remover and click on the button representing the Microsoft Office suite installed on your system.
- A small pop-up will come up to tell you that the licensing information is removed from your computer system.
- Now, launch any Office application like Microsoft Word. It will now ask you to enter a new product key to activate Microsoft Office.
You can download Office Key Remover from the developer’s website.
Office Key Remover requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (or higher version) before you can install it on your PC.