AutoCAD WS: View DWG, DXF Files On iPhone, Android
AutoCAD WS is an innovative mobile application which allows you to work on your designs while on the go. You can use AutoCAD WS to view, edit and share DWG files on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android device.
This mobile application is so much flexible that it even allows opening DWG and DXF files directly from email attachments. You can also synchronize the files by uploading the drawings directly to your free AutoCAD account, which you create upon first use of AutoCAD WS application.
Features of the AutoCAD WS:
- Open DWG drawings uploaded to free AutoCAD WS online workspace.
- Work offline with local version of designs when don’t have an online Internet connection.
- Upload files sent as an email attachment directly to AutoCAD WS account.
- View all aspects of DWG file, including external references, layers and image underlay.
- Use Multi-Touch zoom and pan to more easily navigate very large drawings.
- Tap objects to select, then move, rotate and scale.
- Draw or edit shapes with accuracy using Snap and Ortho modes.
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your device without the need for paper mark-ups.
- Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are on site at the actual location.
- Save edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date.
- Share designs with others directly from your device.
- Work with other people on the same DWG file simultaneously.
- View edits to drawings in real-time: AutoCAD WS immediately captures changes made by you and others in your online workspace.