If you need to change Microsoft Office 2010 or Visio 2010 product key to resolve Microsoft Office activation issues or for any other reason, then you are on the correct page. Today, we will show you how to easily change Microsoft Office product key without uninstalling Office productivity suite from your computer. If you remember, earlier, we have shown you a way to change Windows product key without affecting the operating system in any way. If you want to change your Windows license key, you can head over to that page for reference. Now, coming back to today’s topic about how to change Office product key, simply follow the steps below and get the job done.
How To Change Office Product Key To Activate/Reactivate Microsoft Office?
- Click on the Start Button to open up the Start Menu. Click on Control Panel, then click on Programs (Uninstall a program). Finally, click on Program and Features. (Windows XP users need to click on Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.)
- From the list of installed programs, find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (or your installed version of Office 2010 or Office 2013 edition) or Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 (or if you have Visio 2013 installed, click on it), then click on Change button.
- From the newly opened window, select the Enter a Product Key option. Click on Continue.
- Type in the new Microsoft Office product key. Check the option that says Attempt to automatically activate my product online. This will try to automatically activate your Office 2013 or Office 2010 productivity suite.
- Click on Continue and then on Install Now.
- Your genuine Office product key will automatically activate.
- All Microsoft Office 2013 Editions
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010