How To Change Your Vista/7 Account Picture
Your User Account picture is used at the Login Screen, Start Menu, and more places. When you first set up your account, Windows gives you choice to select your user account’s picture from one of the default images. In this simple guide you’ll learn to customize your account picture easily.
To change your User Account picture, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Start button.
- Now, Click on your account picture at the top of the menu.
- In the User Accounts window, choose Change your picture.
- Now in this windows, either click on a picture that you want to use OR click on Browse For More Pictures, locate the picture you want to use, and click Open.
- If your picture is not displayed properly and you see white space around your picture, first edit it in Paint or any other image editing program to make your image square, then use it.